Monday, December 1, 2008

Exciting!


So, I lOVE my Job still.


I proposed a few ideas and they not only went over well, the boss lady is excited about them! It's fun to feel appreciated and apart of a team that is moving forward. The idea that was approved is a monthly conference call that will connect people that previously weren't ever connected. It will be a Q&A that will address needed topics for upper level consultants at the company. Not only will people empower each other but I will get to glean from their expert advice and knowledge. Synergy is powerful my friends.
I'm re-reading Secrets of the Millionaire Mind today - What powerful truths are in this book! Are you poor and would like to see a little more money come into your life? I reccomend you read it. It was written by the wonderful T. Harv Eker in case you wanted to look it up

2 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

I love that our backgrounds MATCH!!!! miss you megs.

Jamie and Julie said...

A funny thought ran through my head, when I first read your post, which begins...I proposed....

Hope you're having a great day!