Tuesday, January 13, 2009

week 1 : weighing in

So today was the first weigh in on our (me and my friends) biggest loser. I lost 3.7 lbs. Was hoping for a bigger number on the first week but 3.7 is better then 1 right? I'm not allowed to be sad if I lose more than 1 lb. I'm very excited to hit the gym tonight and watch biggest loser. This weeks challenge is who can log the most minutes working out. I'm going to win this one :)

Matt and Alex come to ski this weekend! They are my cruise friends from Ohio Matt is on the far left and Alex is on the far right. They come on Thursday and I've very excited to have a cruise reunion this weekend although it is sure to make my heart ache for warm weather adn chillin in the tropics.

2 comments:

Amy said...

3.7 pounds is AMAZING! Especially considering you still live your normal life. So congrats!

Anonymous said...

uh, yeah excuse me but I have been doing it for two weeks without one cheat and have only lost 3 lbs so dry your tears girl.