Sunday, May 23, 2010

Confidence


I had an adventure this weekend. I went to Boise to meet a boy who I thought I was pretty interested in. Turns out I'm not. I learned a lot from the experience the last few weeks so I don't regret it at all.

One thing I realized today is how confidence is directly related to having faith...and both are important to me. Not in the cocky I'm rad and better than everyone way but in the God is out there and loves me and people around me are good and I will be taken care of kind of a way. I want to share my life with someone that lives on a life based on hope and not on fear. I'm grateful that I know that there is a God who loves me and takes care of me. One of the ways I know is by how many great people he surrounds me with.... thanks for loving me!

1 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Meg i love you. thanks for being such the fantastic friend that you are.thanks for always going running with me. faith is a great thing, isnt it? :)