Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gluten






Its true gluten and me apparently aren't friends. Its potiently very happy news that could result in getting off my thyroid and insulin medicine (Horray... right?) Now all I have to do is eat "perfect" for 2 months. Help me stay strong people.

Speaking of Strong... lets talk about Mr. LiveStrong himself Mr. Lance Armstrong- I've been listening to his book and the man is an animal. He is incredible and he does unbelievable things for months and months on end... if he can do it, I can make it through 2 months. I love hearing about people with that much drive and dedication to something they are passionate about.

P.S. I got a test this morning that read, "good morning beautiful" that makes a girls heart melt... just sayin. If anything develops you know I'll tell you

2 comments:

Heather said...

I've been talking about them so much lately, I feel like I'm being paid to advertise or something: the folks over at FabFrugalFood.com have a whole section of gluten free foods (check out the easy risoto with asparagus and lemon, flourless brownies, and lettuce wraps!).

Also, a few weeks ago, Luke and I made some easy lentils that are yummy, cheap, and gluten free (recipe here: http://hobbyheather.blogspot.com/2010/04/tonight-luke-and-i-tried-one-of-my-very.html)

Love you, my friend. It'll take time to adjust, but you've got the will power to get used this new diet for sure!

Don Harris said...

Meg, no doubt you can do it. When I get back home, I'll do it with you. Love you! Dad