Saturday, August 13, 2011

a date

so tonight I went on a date. A real one where the boy called a week in advance, asked me to reserve Saturday evening. Called me in the middle of the week to solidify the plans, picked me up, payed for it, planned it and the only thing I had to do was be at my house when he picked me up. That part was refreshing.

He was really nice and easy to talk and we had fun. I was myself and felt very comfortable.

Problem: I love a different boy. A boy that consumes my thoughts and time often. I was trying very hard to stay in the moment and really give this date boy a chance. then he took me to this place that the reminded me of the boy I love. And all I wanted to do was be with the boy I love.

Dating and love is so tricky. the end

1 comments:

Julie and Adam said...

problem solved. book a flight to RI, I will take you on a date, we will talk about boys and hold each other.