Sunday, August 21, 2011

my friends




are amazing! I'm so glad to go through life with people who are so supportive and love me. Single world can get lonely sometimes but in our circle of friends I'm constantly amazed how supportive everyone is. This week I had friends bring me ice cream and mexican coke in bottles when I had a real bad boy day. These are the type of friends eveyone needs and I hope everyone is lucky enough to have.

It's Kylee bithday today. Its been a really fun weekend. I love her! If you see facebook, my blog, or ever see me you know that we have more than our fair share of fun together. Life is always good when your with her. She is amazing. Boys are idiots... just sayin. Rachelle made her this rad dvd of people saying happy birthday and pics of the year. It made me so glad that all these people are in my life... we love each other.

I was reminded today that even though life isn't perfect I have what's most important in life. I have incredable relationships.

So what I'm sayin is I'm the luckiest girl!

0 comments: