Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dunn River Falls






Jamaica was maybe just my favorite place... the Dunn river falls were amazing. It is exactly what you think of when you here tropical. SO so green and lush! You can go with a guide but they make you hold hands and go at there pace...not so much our thing. We hiked, stopped and sat in pools and loved it. Poor Kylee ripped of 2 of her fake nails completely off on some slick moss but other then that we all made is safely. I would highly recommend not getting a guide- plus then you just have to tip them. If your ever there go hike the falls!

1 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

Dunn River falls was a lot of fun. At the very top, I thought the line was moving slow, so I stepped onto this large rock and ended up sliding down the falls for about 30 feet. The stain on my white shirt never came out from the moss on the rocks.