Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Parasaling












This was also so fun! As soon as we got on the boat is started to rain and I mean pouring rain! It was kinda fun though. We were 300ft in the air and even though it was raining the water and scenery was fantastic! You could see the clear water and where the ocean was deep and where the reefs where not to mention a great view of Mexico... we did this in Cozumel. The guy helping us get into the harness was hilarious and liked us American ladies... we weren't sad. It is fun to be around people who think you are beautiful... I'm living in the wrong country! Maybe I move... South America? And is response to a comment made in an earlier post: My Pentax Optio camera is waterproof. It was the first time I've had a chance to use it and boy was I glad I had it! We got great pics and I didn't have to worry while I was in the water... A great buy before you do anything with water!

3 comments:

Kath said...

How brave you are, Megan and friends. I looked at all the pictures you posted thus far, and looks like you had a blast!!! So glad that you are able to enjoy.

Love, Aunt Kath

Jamie and Julie said...

Megan, I saw your pictures on Facebook, Justine showed me. Smart idea getting the water proof digital camera. I figured it was waterproof with the shots you were getting. I'm sure it was tough coming home....

Mullins said...

Looks like you had SO MUCH FUN!!!
Even in the rain! These will be special memories you will have forever. Thanks for posting the pictures -