Thursday, June 12, 2008

For you pretty girl....






They have some crazy sells tactics! They will try and hand you something and say for you pretty girl for free and then they tell you this sob story about how it is there living and they really want you to pay for it and since you already have it in your hand it can be tough to give it back to them. I was prepared and didn't have a problem with "no" but many did. They have amazing carvings for real cheep and everything is so bight and colorful. I love my jewelry that I got there... one day I'll post photo's. I wish I would've taken more pictures of the people. They are so Jamaican and I love there dreads and there crazy culture. I was offered weed numerous times but wasn't tempted... the more I'm around it the more I think how stupid can people be?!? I like to have all of my brain cells thank you!

1 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

Looks like you changed the format of your website. In the column on the right, check the spelling of Friends.

It was fun going to the market on Ocho Rios. We were never offered any
ganja from the locals. They targeted the young adult crowd.

I always like how everything was No Problem,Mon, on Jamaica