Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Real busy and stressed!












A cruise is the perfect blend of vacation for everyone because you can do whatever you want. I loved the adventures but I loved the days at sea busy doing nothing. The top deck was our favorite because it had a cool breeze that made the hot sun feel great across our browning skin. The fancy drink really wasn't that great. I've had way better strawberry coladas witch it good because they were $7- so it was our only one (we saved it for our last day). Kylee and I have way too much fun together! WE were so happy to just sit and chat and giggle and beautiful black men walked by with there rippling muscles exposed- that is happiness :)

3 comments:

Michele said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great time....Im so jealous. But the real question I have is where are your pictures of the beautiful black men with their muscles rippling and exposing????

KellyandJax said...

MEGAN!! I truly love you! I love your corn rows and love that you saw some hot black men. Come to NC and you won't have any problem with them walking around. heheheheeeee!!!!

I can just taste how much fun you had. Let's go!!! I AM SERIOUS!!!

You are truly so beautiful.

Kels~

Jamie and Julie said...

I really like the shot of you with the sunset in the background. The danger on the cruise ships is that there is so much food available around the clock and it is soooo...good, especially the desserts.