Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happenings in the Hood




Football season is here!!! This is Steven Covey (yep, the grandson) who married my Emily (old roommate). He gets tickets and Emily brought me to the last game. I am the luckiest girl ever!!! not only a free ticket but I get to sit with her and the baby she is growing inside her tummy :)

Here is a little taste of what's been going on lately. Kelli blessed her twin boys on sunday so the crew got together for wicked yummy lunch after. It was great to all just be together. It doesn't happen often enough!

The next pics is the Gossip Girl crew... It's a TV show we get together and watch on Monday nights. Tom brought a little of the upper east class to the premier with campaign glasses and sparkling white grape :)

My new favorite workout it Zumba. Working it out and getting your Latin groove on is always a good time! I love the Latin women who go to the class so fun to watch and be apart of. I also went to my first Latin club last week with Hilary- RAD! I think I have a crush on latins even though there men tend to be short.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I see pics of us I'm always surprised by how short I am! I feel as tall as you guys.