Friday, September 25, 2009

I got myself a bob

Can we say hot.... yes people he is beautiful :)
I'm so excited! Today one of my favorite friends (Jacob Pagel) asked if I had time to go to lunch. I always have time to go to lunch :) So we went to Cafe Rio where I saw 2 of my students and they both said hi to me and I felt pretty cool- they're on the football team and they are cool! We ate and I talked to him about training me. We start tomorrow- 10am at the Gold's Gym on 9th east baby. I'm excited to have someone to be accountable to and to kick my butt and to feel the burn of a good lifting workout. Hot, tight body here I come!

3 comments:

Bre said...

I love Jacob! He's such a great friend! Good luck with your workout!

Brooke Hill said...

Love that you have yourself a personal trainer, I need to get me one too! Know where I can find a good one?

Heather said...

Whoa. I've never seen a picture of Bob with his shirt of before. WHOA.