Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Money Tree Stopped By


After looking at past posts I'm usually complaining on my blog... so sorry. Today I'm celebrating and being ultra grateful for a few great things that have come my way. I have a condo under contract and that should cover the car and plumbing thing (talked about it in a recent post). Then I had the most amazing week at work and made an extra few hundred dollars. Then I forgot that I have a teaching check coming - Rad!!! So Hopefully I will be paying off my credit cards with in a month.... PARTY!!!!

Other great Things happening:

-Biggest loser starts tonight. My FAVORITE! when I do pay off credit cars I'm getting another personal trainer and I'm thrilled about that, I crave it. I need that accountability and the extra push a very in shape stranger can bring.

- Ran into Friends (Platt sisters) at the Olive Garden last night. Kylee and I had to go get soup after our rainy day and then I cuddeled up with my favorite blanket on my love sac that sits on my balcony and I watch the rain pour - it was amazing!

-Going on a bike ride with Mom tonight and Running Marathon with Dad on Saturday. Go active us go!

Life is good, REAL good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life sounds good! Happy for you