Sunday, September 20, 2009

Top of Utah Marathon 2009








We did it! I'm feeling great.... moving around like normal today. Except for I have a big blister on my right foot so I'm being real careful not to put too much pressure on it. The Run was GEORGIOUS!!! The canyon is starting to change color and the weather was perfect. I ran past big red barns and happy open fields. We ended running through Logan neighborhood and ended at a great park. Jer, Preston and the girlies where waiting at the end and Jer took all of these pics ( thank you, thank you, thank you!!!) I didn't push myself too hard just really enjoyed my music, the sceanery, people and the run. Hilary came in first at 5:22, I came in second at 5:28 and dave came in shortly there after (we were shocked and thrilled we beat him!) Jeremy and Cory let us crash at there new house ( AWESOME, perfect dream house) and we went back showered grabbed some lunch and then drove home in time to watch the sad tail end of the BYU game. After last years marathon where we were rained on the whole time and are muscles cramped up I expected to not feel so good. After this yrs marathon I'm thinking these are't that big of a deal. Maybe one yr I'll really train and a real time until then I had expierence and would deffinantly do it again! Thanks for all the love and support!

2 comments:

Bre said...

you are officially INSANE! I love that you did a marathon. Good for you, girl! :)

Amy said...

OK I'm dying to know - what color was your pee? Why do they have that sign there? :)

Also, GO YOU!!! I'm so proud of you and AMAZED you did it again. Simply amazed.