Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lets give them something to talk about weekend










I'm living the good life! Dane came up with our theme song for a weekend. He is the one I'm feeding pasta too :) He lives with Brandon and Jacob... it the best, most fun apt. EVER!!! We decided Friday night that we we're really going to do this. We booked a hotel around midnight and planned to leave Saturday at 3pm. Here is how the weekend went:

-listened to the BYU game on the way down.... WE WON!!!!
-In & Out Burger
-Got Blue Man tickets (brandon was smooth and got us a military discount $55 for 2 row... not sad my friends, not sad!!)
- Cheesecake factory for dinner
- slept
- pool and sun
- ESPN zone
- Art exhibit at Bellagio where we met and talked with sculpter
- Gellato in Paris
- won a free deck of playing cards
- watched the fountain show
- Blue man group show
- Went dancing!!! :) club Rok in New york, new york
- Hooters at 3:30 am for $0.25 wings (meet wayne brady there)
- nap
- Drive home with a stop in St. George for brick oven lunch

It was fun to be young and single this weekend. We worked the stip.... as much as you can for a bunch of mormon sober kids hitting up Vegas. We laughed until we cried several times a day. The girl with Jacob is the lovely Andrea, (girlfriend) I really like her! She is intellegent and easy going and fun - it was great to get to know her better.

The club was fantastic! A boy was hitting on me (wish I knew his real name - we've made up about 20) and used every line in the book to try and win me over. Both Brandon and Dane protected me like there little girl. As I started dancing with him Brandon came over tapped him on the sholder and told him he could dance with me but no grinding, freaking and not to try anything.... Brandon was a great fake boyfriend the rest of the night. A girl we met commented on how cute is was how protective they were being. I'm pretty much the luckiest girl ever.

Defiantly a weekend to remember and as far as giving them something to talk about I won't post that here but lets just say.... we conquered our mission :)

3 comments:

Bre said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are LIVING IT UP! It's so great! I'm so grateful you guys are playing hard. It's what every single gal should do!

Heather said...

Oh man, I love love love that picture of you feeding him spaghetti. Adorable and funny.

Amy said...

OK the pictures of you in whatever gorgeousness that is (looks like a wedding dress if you can't see the black bottom) are making me talk. Shall I start a rumor? ;)