Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chaperoning Prefrence

Do you see the child in the middle making the funny face? His name is Parker... he's a new student in the class and he's kinda one of my favorites!
This is Chris and Emily... they are darling and I had them first semester.
Pretty ceiling :)
Yep, this is before the sweat :)

So fun! I was even a grown up and told kids to stop making out and to follow the dress code. Don't worry we still busted a move like we were 17. I love everything about teaching, and I mean everything! Dane was the perfect date. He made me look good in front of the kids and they all loved him. We even ran into a student he knows from a volunteer program he's involved with at the hospital. I ran into Ray Stewart and it was fun to see him shakin it! It may have been my first post high school, high school dance but I hope its not the last ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

awww Megs you're beautiful! Looks like a blast!

Bre said...

you should really go get your teaching license! If it's something that you love so much, it'll be worth all the pain in the end. :)

(I do agree...teaching's the best!)