Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happiness today is...

  • A clean kitchen
  • Real estate contracts negotiated
  • Bajio for Dinner (I just got a side of chicken and I don't even feel sad about it)
  • Laughing with my personal trainer Camilla
  • getting on the scale and being 2 lbs lighter than I was yesterday
  • getting a Voice Mail from a boy i am crushing on
  • Listening to Wayne Dyer while running around town
  • Little brother(Spencer) helping to clean up with out being asked
  • watching biggest loser
  • wearing pj's

4 comments:

andy said...

sounds good to me

Heather said...

Yeah, sounds like a wonderful day!

Love you, Meg.

Amy said...

sign me up!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your blog. I just stumbled across it.

I'm definitely going to be subscribing to follow.

From your blog topics, I think you're the type of girl that would enjoy my blog. Feel free to check it out. I think you'll love it.

www.theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com