Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who knew Ririe Idaho could be so fun?

Riding on the back of the sled and mostly is there to carry stuff... to get to the cabin you have to snowmobile in :) now that is happiness!
After eating it on a pretty serious sledding hill... you get towed back up on a snowmobile just to do it again!
.This is called a snow skate... its a skateboard on top of a ski.
this is me being pulled by a snowmobile on the snowskate... fun! Wish I had more time to get really good at it... next timeMy friend Caroline (me met in 7th grade and have stayed in touch every since) invited me to go to her friends cabin with her last weekend. I was a bit skeptical but I fell in love! It was breathtakingly gorgeous and the whole trip was an adventure. The Petterson's (cabin owners) were very generous and welcoming and made us feel like part of the family. We went on a long snowmobile ride one morning and that was probably my favorite part. I love how it clears my head and I get to just sit and be grateful. It was a whirlwind trip leaving Sunday morning and coming home Monday but I was thrilled I got to go.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What fun! These are great pics. :)

Sharp Times said...

You must promise to come and visit us the next time you are so close to us!!