Sunday, January 24, 2010

collective soul concert

Just getting there.... chillin in the VIP lounge waiting for the party to get started
dancing... gotta give the people what they want and they wanted us to shake it!!!
funny note... we don't know the person who gave us bunny ears in this pic
Yep that would be me lounging on a couch, I worked that room! Caroline scored VIP tickets to the collective soul concert and declared it girls night out! We had a blast- I love fun people. It was a real late night and I had to teach in the morning but defiantly worth the memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog from a friend's and I just wanted to say that I think you are a beautiful. Stay positive and happy and things will work out for you!

Brades said...

I can't believe you went to Collective Soul!!! One of the best bands ever to walk this earth. Some day I'll make it to one of their concerts...