Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exciting News!!!

Today I met with my trainer and was about to tell her that I need to put her on hold until I find a job until.....

She said there is this competition starting right away (later we find out its starts on Friday) where both the trainer and trainee (Me) can win some wicked cool stuff. She picked me as her client to train! Which means she will train me every day and gives me tons of free sessions. I have to go in on Friday and we weighed, measured and pictured in a sports bra and swim bottoms- SCARY! I'm still waiting for all the details but its like a 3 month biggest loser.

My dreams and wishes are coming true! I'm thrilled and scared out of my mind. Talk about law of attraction.

Why does this make me want to eat everything in site before Friday?

P.S. I'm now accepting prayers that I can find a job that will pay me :)

4 comments:

Bre said...

How fun is that! She's going to whip your body into shape!!! :) Lucky girl. I wanna do that. Can't wait to see your progress! Post pictures along the way, will ya? :)

Anonymous said...

kudos! That's perfect. You're in my prayers.

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Prayers comin your way....and YOU GO GIRL! That competition sounds fun!!

Kelli West said...

the Lord takes care of you Meg, he always does. Your job will come. Good luck with your training, you will do awesome. I am so excited for you.