Monday, November 30, 2009

Blindside


For FHE tonight we went and saw Blindside (Mom, Dad, Spencer, Sam, Solita and I) . This was a must see... maybe my favorite movie of all time! It didn't even have a romantic love story in it! It was funny and refreshing and inspiring and lovely and made me cry. I would marry Michael Oher. I want one of those big marshmallows that look unstoppable on the outside. You will love the story and fall in love with all the characters. Go see it and bring me with you!

I loved this part where she read to them. I remember mom reading to us growing up and it's still one of my favorite things ever to be read to. Mom would sit in the hall and all our doors would be open so we could all read whatever chapter book we were into. Dad would yell and say that's enough but usually we could get one more chapter out of her. Love you Mom... thanks for reading to us!

I love hanging with the fam... there is really nothing better. Solita makes me think I might have liked a sister. She is pretty fun. She likes to play little games with us and lays all over us ( she fits right in!) We chased each other down the theater hall and she wouldn't let go of my puffy vest but whenever I would hold onto her jacket she would freak. It was fun.

0 comments: