Friday, November 13, 2009

the boy I'm going to marry



How cute is he? The girls showed this to me last night at park city and I laughed and was won over immediately... darling! Kylee had a teacher conference (not all teachers only like 1 from each school- she is the best teacher ever!!!) and got this amazing suite that she shared with us :) (Rachelle, Chelsea & I). We met her at the outlets and I happily got a few things including a darling hat I'm wearing as I type. Then we went back to the hotel ordered pizza, got in jammies and had a big girl sleepover. I feel asleep in front of the fireplace, literally. It snowed lightly and it was pretty much magical. I even enjoyed the new Jonas Walmart soundtrack- 6 songs is the perfect amount. Wish I could love them as much as they do because I love those girls! Fun night.

0 comments: