Monday, November 23, 2009

this last week was ....


Crazy fun and crazy sad.

First the sad : I am no longer with Bidsync... its a long sad story that maybe one day when everything has settled I'll tell you. I'll miss a lot of my fun co-workers they are great. With that being said I'm praying that I can find a job that will allow me to teach still. If you know of anything I'd love to hear about it. Something better will come up soon right?

Now to the FUN: Thusday night my friends drew and heather came up from SLC and we had super yummy potluck: to die for sweet chili salmon, ginger citrus popcorn balls, yummy pizza with marinated tomotes, feta and olives. I felt boring with my spinich salad. I want to eat with them everynight! Not only was the food amazing but the company was even better. I love being with them. We giggle and enjoy each other and It makes me want to always be around people that love and accept me. It's great to have such great lasting friends.

After that Mom and I went to twilight. Can you say Taylor Lautner? Delicious! Enough said.

Friday night I went to Peter Brionholt with Dane, Brandon and Joanna. Also love these people BIG. After the show we grabbed food at Red Robin. Dane and Brandon are roommates - hard to flirt with 2 roommates at once... I'm only kinda kidding ;)

Saturday I went to The Christms Carol with Braden and Lehi Block... thanks for renting out the theater :) Later on that night Braden and I had a chance to catch up. It was great to chat and laugh and get caught up on what's going on. Always good to see him.

Sunday was Dane's birthday was we had lunch at my house with Joanna, Dane, Brandon, Jacob, Ashley, Chelsea V and Natasha. I brought over mom's plate and stole a table cloth and that was fun to have a place to sit. Normally we are strewn all over the couches and floor.

Today I haven't felt steller so I slept alot. Hoping I feel much better tomorrow... I teach and have about $350 of flowers ordered- I know! FUN!!!

3 comments:

andy said...

sounds like you're crazy busy!! Sorry about the job I will keep you in my prayers.

Heather said...

Oooh! We had so much fun, and that salad was YUMMY! Maybe we should try for once a month?

Gene and Sheri Family said...

So sorry to hear about the job Meg!! I think you should start a business making tote bags...have you seen the one I sent your Mom that has all the pockets on the outside? I have one too...but its kind of heavy just by itself, before I fill it with all my junk...Target sold some beach bags similar to it several years ago and I have that one too...they sold out in just a few days because I went back to get another one and there weren't any...anyway, can't live without my totes with all the pockets!! AND all my friends want one! But they agree on having it be a little lighter weight, but still sturdy. Seriously, you could make big bucks! AND cuter ones I'm sure!! Just a thought! :)