Monday, November 30, 2009

just want to say thanks

To the really nice guy I interviewed with and promised me a job offer so quickly after the craziness,
To my family who I love and had a great thanksgiving with. We saw Blindside tonight and let me tell you... I think I liked it more than remember the titans! people go see it!!! To Noelle who taught my class, to Braden for the fun and legal help, for Jacob for being man extrodinaire and helping me and the fam with pretty much everything, to the cute boy who has been texting me that I haven't met yet (I'll let you know when I do), To my roommate Kara who got engaged and still asked me how my day was, to ky for putting up with me all the time and loving me still, to my trainer who makes me laughs, to the tv show biggest loser for making me cry and feel like I can do it, to Dane & Ladd for making me feel extra loved at church on sunday and sitting by me, for the guy who did my nails today that made me feel like a girl, to travis & Kristina for calling to see who the job thing was going, for the BYU football team who won!, for Caroline who came and played and is a great listener, for peanut m & m's becasue they're delicious.

0 comments: