Sunday, November 15, 2009

Josh... your sister is alive

Well Josh I do send you e-mails and I have a blog so you can's say that you wonder if I'm alive! You're brothers on the other hand.... So mom and dad can see that I do write you I'm posting it here so that I don't get another call from mom or e-mail from dad chastising me!

Life is good. I've had a real low key weekend which is kinda nice once in a while. We had stake conference today the theme was service.... my new stake pres is rad. He is a dentist and goes on a few dental missions every year. While getting ready for the Saturday night session I burnt my finger really bad on my straightener. I dropped it on accident and out of natural reaction went to catch it and was sad that I did :( I feel asleep with my finger on ice.

I have a fun and busy week ahead.

Monday: traffic school for not making a full and complete stop- hopefully there will be a cute boy I can sit next too!
Tues: Trainer ( I went back to my trainer that I love from Brazil @ Gold's last week- I'm so sore!!)
Wed: PW food party at mom's
Thursday: Trainer and Going to "new moon" the new twilight movie- Jacob( the werewolf) is shirtless most of the movie :)
Friday: Peter Brineholt (local guy) Concert and Braden gets into town that night from Stanford. It'll be fun to catch up with him.

Love life: today I don't really love anyone in particular. I could list about 5 boys that I think are darling but none of them are knocking down my door so moving onward and upward. I would name them but I fear some of them might read this. When one of them figures out how rad I am I'll let you know :)

Love you buddy! Hope its a very fun week.

Love your favorite sister, Meg

1 comments:

Amy said...

I feel like I'm snooping reading this....but I liked it. :)

Tell Braden hi and HAVE FUN at the Peter Brienholt concert! I'm jealous.